Friday, January 6, 2012

OOTD 01.04.2012

This is the outfit that I wore on Wednesday to school. It was the first day back from winter break and I wanted to wear something because I knew I would be tired after having been able to sleep in all break. Usually when I need an outfit that does not require much planning or thought, I wear shorts with tights because I can wear anything on top.

I wore a bright reddish-coral top and my black, boyfriend blazer on top. The tights I wore were quite a thick, open knit, which meant that they were very warm and insulated, but let the wind through. Again, I took my shoes off when I got home, but I just wore plain brown oxfords. I also wore the watch that I showed in my recent thrift haul.


If you would like to know where any of the things I wore are from or how much they cost, leave a comment below and I will get back to you!

I'll be having many school projects and large homework assignments in the weeks to come so I may not be able to post after school very easily. I will however take pictures of my outfits everyday and catch up with posting them on the weekends. I might end up doing outfits of the week posts instead. I will post the outfit that I wore today later today or possibly tomorrow if I end up sleeping too much today. I have been staying up way too late finishing my homework all this week and will definitely have to make up for the missed sleep over this weekend. Why is it that not a single teacher of mine assigned any homework over the long winter break, but then piled it on with super short turnaround as soon as we got back to school? I would have much rather been able to work on this homework slowly over break when I was actually bored at home, wasting time online. Well, at least this week is over and I can try to get ahead on some of my homework over the weekend.

As always, thanks for reading and check back for more posts soon!
AprilLily

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...