Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nail Art - refreshing

I thought I would post something other than an outfit today for a change. With my schedule being filled to the brim, I  haven't really been painting anything interesting on my nails. I do still have some older pictures that I never posted, however. Hopefully I remember to set aside some time this weekend and start up my habit of painting my nails again! But for now, enjoy the pictures.
graphic palm tree nail art design island
Graphic palm tree design

bamboo nail art design
Shoddy attempt at bamboo on light silver background

lace nails white art design
Variation on the usual black lace over pale colors. I must say I prefer to do my
lace nails with any color other than white, but it was still worth trying out. 

cute simple panda nail art design
Simple, cute panda nails for going to the zoo

halloween nail art design witch fall autumn leaves haunted house ghost tombstone
Halloween last year. 

halloween nail art design witch fall autumn leaves haunted house ghost tombstone

Thumb: witch shadow over moon, with autumn leaves surrounding.
Index: tombstone and ghost
Middle: haunted house
Ring: black cat on fence with moon behind
Pinky: RIP tombstone with hand coming out of grave

sea ocean nail art design fish seaweed seashell shell
Ocean scene
These are most of the remaining designs that I found pictures of on my computer. I might check and see if I have any others that were taken on my phone (which explains the poor photo quality). Leave me a question if you want to know what any of these polishes are, or how I created the designs.

I'm thinking about taking pictures throughout the process of my next nail art design, so I can put up a mini tutorial with photos. Let me know what you think!

Also, if you are interested in seeing my previous post with more nail designs, check here: http://lilyinlace.blogspot.com/2011/12/ready-for-new-year.html

Hope everyone is having a wonderful new year so far. I can't believe we're already a month in. Thanks for stopping by, and follow for more nail art!
AprilLily

6 comments :

  1. Nail Art is incredible, I never can make them look anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nail! Following you:)

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer your question that you left on my blog, YES, I have cupcakes earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nail art!! Just found your blog. Hope your having a beautiful day!!

    http://SwBeautifulLife.blogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool nail art. Love the last one. :)

    XOXO
    http://hotpinkchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ocean scene is my favorite haha. I still can't believe you did that. Amazingly detailed. Don't ever stop doing nail art!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...