Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Outfit of the Day -- School



Outfit I wore to school today.
  I have another outfit for you today. The necklace pendant is a little bunch of grapes with pearl grapes. When I put on this dress today, I felt that the large expanse of the same floral print from the top of the dress down to where the tiers start was too large. I decided to add the necklace to break up the continuity of the floral print. I would have used a larger pendant or longer chain but I just got this pendant and was eager to wear it.

The green cardigan is a warm knit and actually keeps out the cold winter wind. I got it from my mom a little while back and it has become one of my go-to pieces for everyday. The floral pattern of the dress has dark green leaves, which matched the cardigan pretty well.

Since I already had three main colors in my outfit (blue and purple of dress and green of cardigan), I decided to wear simple black tights and my plain black ankle boots.

Short post today so I can spend extra time studying for semester finals...
April Lily

2 comments :

  1. am following ur blog.feel free to follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey AprilLily! You haven't posted something in a long time! When are you coming back? I'm looking forward to new fashion tips/nail arts/clothes from you!

    -Forever a fan of yours, Herman.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...