Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to Lily in Lace First Post + Some Acrylic Nail Art

First off, I'd like to say thank you for stopping by my blog. My first few posts may be slightly ramble-y and unorganized as I get used to how I want to set up this site.

Not wanting to have a boring first post with silly introductions and cliche stories about discovering myself through fashion and whatnot, I thought I should actually show my first picture.
acrylic nail art design bows pink flower rose lace lily
Wing it Wine -- NYC for base

Although this will be a fashion blog once it is up and running smoothly, I will be throwing in some of my nail art as well. This first picture is of my most recent nail art and my first try at using acrylic for design. After experimenting for a bit, I managed to sculpt out some bows and a little white rose. My nails are a bit short at the moment as I was playing guitar over winter break, but I will be growing them out more. Hopefully this will allow for better nail art with more canvas space.

Multitudes of followers may seem far out of reach for me right now, but even if I don't burst into virtual stardom anytime soon, I will enjoy the experience of posting and keeping records of my evolving fashion taste and adventures.

That's all for now,
April Lily

1 comment :

  1. Wow! I love your nail art! It's simply beautiful! Its really cool how you used the acrylic to create bows and ribbons. The flower is stunning by the way.

    I'll be sure to keep up with your blog and tell others about it. I can't wait til you start your fashion blogs. Iam excited haha.


    Oh by the way, you have a beautiful name.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...