Friday, January 27, 2012

2012.01.24 - romantic


Tuesday was another chilly day, so I started out my outfit by choosing this long, mottled sweater. I found this dress on sale at NordstromRack and bought it in two colors. I hardly realize that they are the same dress anymore because they have different prints, which give them completely different feels. I wear both of them a bit too often. I love flowy, chiffon-like materials, so when I'm having lazy days, and don't feel like spending the time to find a more creative outfit, I throw on one of these dresses and go. 

b&w sweater - Nordstrom Rack
pink floral dress - Nordstrom Rack
cream camisole (not visible) - American Eagle
black knit tights - from mom's closet
maroon knee socks - daiso
brown oxfords - Steven Madden from Marshall's

This is just a quick post to get an outfit picture up. It was really cloudy and grey this day, so the lighting was terrible. I tried a different location in my house with the self-timer on my camera. The focus was a bit off, with the only clear bit being around my stomach, but I was too tired to hunt for a better location. School from 7:10 AM to 3:00 PM is killer. 

Thanks for checking out my blog.
AprilLily

P.S. Check out my tumblr if you want to see some of the things that inspire me and my taste in clothing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...